If you’re a young entrepreneur under the age of 30 in the United States you can enter the Under30CEO Awards! We are looking for rising stars that are making moves and disrupting industries.
Applications are open until April 11th, 2014.
– At least 1 founder under the age of 30
– Company is based in the United States
– Company has to have had at least $50,000 in 2013 revenues or total funding of at least $50,000 as of Jan. 1st, 2014.
– We will be looking for companies posed to grow and disrupt industries
– Company should already have some track record of success/proof of concept
– Companies must meet all of our above guidelines to qualify
– Judgeing will be done by the Under30CEO team
Winners will be published on Under30CEO.com. We will be naming the top young upcoming entrepreneurs from around the United States. Last year the results saw over 1 million views!Suscribe to the podcast