Under30CEO has partnered with HighTable (formally Gplus) to provide the Under30CEO community with a forum to have discussions with business experts. The HighTable community is made up of close to 300,000 consultants, executives, and entrepreneurs ready to help get you the answers you need.
So how can you win a brand new iPad 3?
All you have to do to enter the competition to win an iPad 3 is ask a question about your business in the forum. The more specific the question, the better your chance at winning.
Please ask a question about your business specifically, questions about business in general will not qualify ie: “What do you think of Facebook’s IPO?” See this great example about raising money for a service based business…for ideas look here.
How it works:
1. Ask your small business question and MAKE SURE it is tagged “Under30CEO”. If it is not tagged the question will not enter you to win the iPad 3.
2. Email the link to your question to Jared(at)under30ceo.com
3. The highest quality & most relevant question determined by the Under30CEO team will win a brand new iPad 3.
- You have until midnight on April 24th to ask a question.
- Each person can only enter 1 question to win.
- The winner will be announced the following week.
What you will win:
A brand new Apple iPad 3.
Congratulations to last months winner:
Last months winner is Scott Bradley who asked “What specific step-by-step process would you go through when starting a new company?”
Not only did Scott provide specific details about what he was looking for in his question description but he stayed involved in the conversation. You can see how he responded to almost everyone who left a comment on the thread. Hint: Stay involved and show us you care about the responses!Subscribe to the Podcast