BizBreak for the iPhone + The Limitless VC Contest launch in less than 1 week!
To kick things off Under30CEO and I are giving away business books (1 per day) from the authors that influenced me and this whole project. It will go for 7 days until we launch this Tuesday February 16th. This is just a taste of what’s to come. We have several mini-contests coming up after everything launches, think electronics, an expensive seminar ticket + more 🙂
The books are:
- Crush It! by Gary Vaynerchuk (Wednesday 2/10)
- The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur by Mike Michalowicz (Thursday 2/11)
- Trust Agents by Chris Brogan (Friday 2/12)
- Linchpin by Seth Godin (Saturday 2/13)
- You Call the Shots by Cameron Johnson (Sunday 2/14)
- Reality Check by Guy Kawasaki (Monday 2/15)
- Unleashing the Ideavirus by Seth Godin (Tuesday 2/16)
We’ll randomly choose 1 person per day that tweets out the below link. This starts today and runs until this Tuesday February 16.
Help us kick things off with a bang, follow these two steps to enter…
Winners will be contacted via twitter. Books will be purchased and shipped from Amazon.com to you directly. We will get your contact info via DM if you win.
And Coming Soon… The Limitless VC Contest!
What is the BizBreak app all about? – It’s a fun game for the iPhone celebrating entrepreneurs and poking fun at corporate life. What’s more fun than beating up “The Boss”. For more details – Check this out.
What is the Limitless VC Contest all about? Glad you asked…
Simple, we’ll be giving 50% of the BizBreak app’s profits to 1 remarkable entrepreneur + $3,000 to start it off.
The winner will also receive mentoring from the following top entrepreneurs:
- Mike Michalowicz – author of The Toilet Paper Entrepreneur (listed above), founded 3 successful companies
- Cameron Johnson – author of You Call The Shots (listed above), founded 12+ successful companies
- Ross Kimbarovsky – co-founder of crowdSPRING.com, the creative marketplace
- Yanik Silver – founder of Maverick Business Adventures and UG6 seminar
- Andrew Warner – founder of Mixergy.com + Bradford & Reed which topped $30+ mil in annual sales
The contest page and full details on how to enter will be announced Monday 2/15.Subscribe to the Podcast