The Small Business Expo is coming to NYC on May 10th from 10am – 5pm. The expo is an exciting event opportunity to learn about products & services in the exhibitor hall to help businesses grow, network with other industry professionals & attend informative and cutting-edge workshops & seminars. You can attend for free but the expo also offers a variety of paid packages depending on what you want to do at the event.
Why your should attend?
- Network with other business professionals & check out the exciting exhibitor hall
- Establish new contacts and reconnect with old ones.
- Further your education by attending workshops & seminars.
- Learn about new products and services that will help your business grow.
- Interact with the movers and shakers of your industry.
- Discover new and innovative technologies.
Have you been to the expo in the past? Let us know how the event was for you.
See more New York City business events.Suscribe to the podcast