Want to learn more about business incubators? Columbia University is putting on a great event to help you learn about what incubators across New York City have to offer and which ones might be a good fit for your business. Many of the areas top incubators will be represented at the event to help you make your decisions.
Local business incubators offer a great option for startups who are looking for connections, office space, funding and more. While the application process can be tough it makes getting in all that more important and valuable.
Don’t forget that New York City has many options beyond who will be at this event and the area is a great place to build and grow your company.
Date: Thursday, February 9th
Time: 12:30pm to 2pm
Location: Columbia University
Incubator and accelerator representatives include:
- General Assembly (Flatiron District)
- Hive at 55 (Lower Manhattan)
- Varick Street Incubator (Hudson Square)
- DUMBO Tech Incubator (DUMBO, Brooklyn)
- The Alexandria Center for Life Science (Manhattan’s East Side)
- The Audubon Business and Technology Center (Washington Heights)
- HBK Incubates (East Harlem)
- Downstate Biotech Incubator (Central Brooklyn)
- BioBAT at the Brooklyn Army Terminal (Sunset Park, Brooklyn)
- Women Innovate Mobile
Category: Startup Advice