Yesterday on the Daily National Under30CEO Co-founder Matt Wilson was interviewed on how to succeed as a young entrepreneur. After interviewing hundreds of entrepreneurs and publishing advice articles from all across the world, the Daily National dove into ask Matt about the top markets and industries for young entrepreneurs, the best advice he’s heard, methods for success and the direction of Under30CEO, live from their New York studio. Check out the interview below…
Questions from the interview:
1. Tell us about the function that Under30CEO serves for young entrepreneurs?
2. Who are Under30CEOs contributors?
3. Tell us about how you get started with your website?
4. How did the idea come to you?
5. How did you grow the site to the level it is today?
6. Who are some of the most influential people on the site you’ve spoken with?
7. Who do you look to emulate as a young entrepreneur?
8. What’s the best single piece of advice you’ve got from these entrepreneurs?
9. Are freelancers the future of work?
10. Aren’t too many freelancers bad for the economy and job stability?
11. Does it make sense to take a business abroad right now?
12. What are some of the top developing markets?
13. Tell us about the importance of Twitter and social media in business today?
14. Is it wise to start a brand new business today in the down economy? What are the advantages?
15. What industries are ripe for young entrepreneurs?
16. If you have any idea what’s the first step in getting that off the ground?
17. What are the do’s and dont’s of networking?
18. When is the next Under30CEO event?
19. What are your long and short term goals for Under30CEO?Subscribe to the Podcast