Take a look around your world.
Does it ever feel like some people have an inordinate share of success in business and life?
Superstars like this are:
- Launching successful startups and making millions
- Starting projects/hobbies…and actually getting good at them
- In great relationships with the perfect partner
- Always going to the coolest events
Meanwhile, mere mortals like us struggle with basic things like:
- Just having enough money to pay bills on time
- Weeding through pages of creeps to find one acceptable date on OKCupid
- Wishing we had a better social life, but resigning ourselves to Fritos and BBT (Big Bang Theory…duh) on Friday nights instead
Ok, something’s off here.
Is there some secret that these superstars know that we don’t?
Is it possible for US to become one of them?
These are questions that I’ve wondered for a LOOOONNNNG time — and unfortunately, they are really hard to answer unless you’re able to TALK to one of these superstars.
Luckily for you, I was able to speak to one and bring her wisdom back to the masses.
Call me Prometheus DiPiazza.
I’d like to introduce you to my friend, Lori Greiner.
You may be familiar with Lori, as you see her face every Friday night on ABC’s Emmy-nominated show Shark Tank.
But what you probably don’t know about her is that outside of being fun to watch, she packs some SERIOUS credentials — including having over 500 inventions and 120 patents to her name.
Yes, you read that correctly.
Pick your jaw up off the floor. I’ll wait.
Now I want you to think about that for a minute.
Lori wasn’t born a successful inventor. Nobody taught her how to do this.
It all started 17 years ago with a simple idea for an interesting jewelry box.
Now, she has an estimated net worth over over $100 million from all of her creations. And she’s just getting started.
I invited Lori to my studio to break down her success — step-by-step. What she has to share is amazing, and some of the secrets she reveals are really surprising.
Here’s a sneak peak. You can download the full 30-minute interview for free at the bottom of the page:
In this incredible interview, you’ll learn:
- How to determine if your business/product idea is a “hero” or a “zero” (1:30)
- The key to becoming productive and creative — even when you’re feeling exhausted (3:16)
- What to do if your launch an idea…and it fails (6:10)
- How to determine when to outsource and when to do it yourself (7:00)
- Which traits an entrepreneur MUST have to succeed (10:02)
- Much more, including info about her new book “Invent It, Sell It, Bank It!”
Props for anyone that catches me ask her to patent my foot.
Enjoy this, guys — and apply these amazing lessons!
Parts of this article were originally published on Rich20Something.com