At the age of 22 I started Executive VA Solutions, because I was passionate about helping businesses. As an entrepreneur you have to work hard, believe in your vision, and share your experiences with the world. In order to live the dream, you have to visualize your goals, create an action plan, and be driven to succeed.
Travel to Europe for the summer and visit as many countries as possible.
*Pizza is my favorite food. It was birthed in Italy and I have to try an authentic piece.
Take a cooking class with a top chef and learn how to sizzle and shake up the kitchen with this mouth watering dish.
Other places I want to visit:
Greece, Germany, The Netherlands, Poland, Sweden, and Egypt
2. Become a contributor at:
3. Start a foundation that rescues animals and gives them a sanctuary to live their lives full of peace and love.
4. Learn how to speak Español Français, and Italiano.
Learning a new language allows you to experience the cultural diversity of humans.
6. Read the Harry Potter Series and watch the movies. It’s silly, but I want to understand the craze and see what the big hype is.
7. Marry the love of my life.
Having a career and financial success is great, but not sharing yourself with someone on an emotional and spiritual level is unsatisfying.
8. Write a book about living the entrepreneurial life and achieving your dreams.
9. Scuba Dive
10. Buy a beach front property.
I could wake up to this peaceful setting everyday. Whether I was working or relaxing, the sounds and sight of the ocean would put me at ease.
11. Donate time and money to help save the world.
Eyes on Darfur
The Water Project
The Homeless Emergency Project
No Child Left Behind
12. Mentor, Inspire, and Speak across the world to people about my experiences as an entrepreneur.
Ali Brown is one the best marketers in the world.
13. Learn how to paint.
14. Visit Antarctica.
It’s freezing cold, but I would love to experience the breathtaking views and listen to nature in it’s purest form.
15. Find inner peace, live in the moment, and live a healthy lifestyle.
*A big thanks to Matt Wilson and Jared O’Toole at Under30Ceo
Category: Startup Advice