This week we had the chance to speak with best selling author and entrepreneur Seth Godin. Seth has published 13 books, numerous ebooks, writes the most popular marketing blog in the world and is a highly sought after speaker. Basically everything Seth does is pretty awesome and we are thankful he took some time out of his day to speak with us.
Questions in the interview:
- Could you tell us about your new book “Poke the Box” and why you wrote it?
- What do you think stops people from taking action and going after their dreams?
- Once you make that jump into a business you then want to stand-out from the crowd. How do you do that with so many others making that same leap?
- Many people we talk to say things like “starting a business is to risky”. You said “the riskiest thing we can do right now is nothing”. Could you explain why that is the riskiest thing we can do?
- What are some things a person can do to put themselves in the that mindset to make a leap in their life? What are some action steps?
- Question from twitter: New media is changing the way people buy and read books and especially impacting companies like Borders and Barnes & Nobles. You have a new venture called “The Domino Project” which is also geared at changing the way books are published. Could you explain The Domino Project and how you see the media world changing?
- How can people get involved with “The Domino Project”?
Listen to the interview (13min):
Suscribe to the podcast