Structure = Freedom
Craig Ballantyne has been the Editor of Early to Rise since 2011 and his other projects include being:
- A strength & conditioning coach in Toronto
- The author of Turbulence Training
- A contributing author to Men’s Health magazine
- A member of the Training Advisory Board for Maximum Fitness and Oxygen magazines
- The author of The Perfect Day Formula.
He continues to study the latest training, supplementation, and nutrition research to help clients improve health and wellness, as well as their physical and mental performance.
Our interview about The Perfect Day Formula: How to Own the Day and Control Your Life is filled with actionable steps on how you can develop your own personal commandments using Craig’s 5 Pillars of Success.
Want to learn to say no more? How about starting a “Not To Do” list?
And yes, there is even a ton of valuable information on sleep– one of our favorite topics, using the 10-3-2-1 rule.
- The Perfect Day Formula by Craig Ballantyne.
- On Writing by Stephen King
- and… a link to the best information I’ve ever heard about sleep from our friends at Barbell Shrugged
Listen in below to our conversation with Craig:
For our Android friends: stream for free with Stitcher.Subscribe to the Podcast