Over the past year we have had the chance to talk with some of the most successful and interesting entrepreneurs. Every time we are blown away by the new things we learn and the amazing stories behind their success. Below is a small recap of some of the best and most viewed entrepreneur interviews from 2011.
2. Tim Sanders – Stop Waiting and Start Making Decisions Now with Tim Sanders
3. Barbara Corcoran – Interview with Barbara Corcoran on Starting, Scaling and Investing in Businesses
4. Sharon Lechter – How Sharon Lechter’s Marketing Genius Sold Over 27Million Books
6. Catherine Cook – 32 Million Users and Growing – Catherine Cook founder of myYearbook.com
9. Kyle Smitley – Not Taking No For an Answer: Kyle Smitley Founder of Barley & Birch
10. Amos Winbush III – Rockstar Lifestyle to Hot Tech Startup: Amos Winbush III of CyberSynchs
Check out all of our entrepreneur interviewsSubscribe to the Podcast