Discovering The Next Great Young Entrepreneurs
The Under30CEO Awards will highlight 300 young entrepreneurs under 30 years old in 10 select cities.
Under30CEO.com is seeking the top young entrepreneurs across the United States. The application process will be open from July 15th – Sept 15th for the 2012 awards process.
This fall the top 30 entrepreneurs from each of our 10 select cities will be named on Under30CEO.com for the first annual Under30CEO Awards.
- One founder must be under the age of 30 as of July 1st, 2012.
- Your company must be based within 30 miles of one of the following cities:
- New York, Boston, Chicago, Kansas City, New Orleans, Austin, Seattle, Washington D.C., Boulder, San Francisco
- Your company must meet at least ONE of the following metrics as of July 1st, 2012:
- Between $50,000 – $10,000,000 in revenues
- Between $50,000 – $10,000,000 in funding
- Over 10,000 users
Starting October 1st the top 30 young entrepreneurs from each city will be published on Under30CEO.com. The final results from all 10 cities will be viewed over 500,000 times by Under30CEO readers.
The winner will be determined by the Under30CEO Judges with a focus on the metrics provided for revenues, funding & users.
Judges may ask to verify metrics. We will be looking for quality businesses that are poised to grow and expand in the coming years.
Thank you to our sponsors:
HighTable helps you gather and share expertise that is relevant to you. Check out the Under30CEO page on Hightable where you can find hundreds of questions and answers from Under30CEO readers. If you have a question about your small business then this is the place to ask it!
eMinutes is forming 500 free corporations for young entrepreneurs. This is a great opportunity to connect to a real lawyer to find out what type of business you should form and how to do it correctly. Even if you don’t qualify eMinutes has another great offer on their normal incorporation services. Don’t miss out!