December 5th-9th, 2012 the Under30CEO crew is headed to Costa Rica for an adventure of a lifetime.
At Under30CEO we believe that being an entrepreneur is not just about making money. Our mentality is that entrepreneurship is the means to an end; a vehicle to do what you are passionate about, make impact, and have the freedom and the lifestyle you want.
Building on the momentum of our previous two elite level Founder Excursions to Iceland, this Under30CEO Experience will be open to twenty entrepreneurial minded readers to discover Latin America on our GREEN Business Tour Costa Rica. These Under30CEO Insiders will have the opportunity to visit one of the world’s greenest and happiest places, get a first hand view at clean technology, real estate, and sustainable business and lifestyle.
Why Costa Rica and what will I learn?
-How Costa Rica became a leader in clean technology and alternative energy
-Why real estate investors are betting on this tropical paradise at the heart of eco-tourism
-Opportunity to meet some of the world’s most forward thinkers in sustainability
-How Costa Rica plans to become the first nation to be carbon neutral by 2021
-Lifelong friendships through our global community of entrepreneurial minded thinkers
-Why Costa Rica is Time Magazine’s Happiest Country
Who should come?
The Under30CEO Team is working hard to curate a diverse group of entrepreneurial minded, global citizens, with an interest in developing markets. You don’t need to have a multi-million dollar business, just an open mind and a hunger for opportunity. If you want to get more involved in the Under30CEO community, have a strong passion for adventure and sustainable entrepreneurship then the Under30CEO Insider’s program is for you.
And yes, you can be over 30, but no minors under 18.
- 4 nights private accommodations and adventure in Guanacaste region eco-resorts
- All activities including: zipline / canopy tour, guided jungle hike, guided tour to waterfall and cultural experiences
- Access to our community of entrepreneurial minded thinkers touring this Latin American hub
- Insider conversations with investors, entrepreneurs, clean technology operators and engineers
- Airport pickup and dropoff from Liberia, Costa Rica
- Daily organic breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Safety and procedure planning by the Global Renewable Energy Education Network
- Evening entertainment and cultural experiences
Who will be leading this adventure?
The trip will be led by Matt Wilson, Co-founder of Under30CEO who spent a month in Costa Rica planning this adventure, and Mikhail Naumov Co-founder of the Global Renewable Energy Education Network who’s employees on the ground in Guanacaste have propelled him to win this year’s Global Student Entrepreneur Award.
You’ll also get the chance to hang out with one of Business Insider’s Sexiest Startup CEO’s, our very own Jared O’Toole. (Sorry Jared…)
Who are the speakers and companies involved?
- Jean Paul Cazedessus from the Global Renewable Energy Education Network and owner of B-Green Sustainable Development.
- Rosa Elisondo Founder of La Reserva Forest Reserve, a prime example of carbon sequestration.
- A expatriate retiree who built his own wind and solar powered home with no construction experience for only $150,000 USD.
- Real Estate investors / brokers of apartments, properties, wind farms, restaurants, hotels, including the Palms Beachfront Properties
- A speaker from Aeroenergia, wind energy operation where we’ll get an exclusive tour of the facility, learn how it compares to its energy alternatives, impacts the surrounding environment and creates economic value for its owners.
What if I’m too busy and what’s the ROI?
If you choose being busy over having fun then this trip is not for you. We want people who see infinite ROI on educating themselves, doing good in the world, making new friends in exotic places, and having a great story to tell at the end of the day.
Life is all about the experience.
HOW DO I APPLY?
Applications are approved on a first come first serve basis, and the trip is filling up fast.
Sign up for more information at http://under30experiences.com and email matt (AT) under30ceo.com a paragraph on why you should be considered to be an Under30CEO Insider and join us in Costa Rica.Subscribe to the Podcast