- What’s your biggest business challenge?
- What do you need more advice on?
- What do you need tips on to get your business to the next level?
Under30CEO has partnered with HighTable to collect these questions from the Under30CEO community. The HighTable community is made up of close to 300,000 consultants, executives, and top entrepreneurs ready to help get you the answers you need and foster your success.
We want your questions! These questions will help shape Under30CEO content, get you featured on Under30CEO, and enter you to win a brand new iPad 3.
How it works:
2. Ask your small business question and MAKE SURE it is tagged “Under30CEO”. If it is not tagged the question will not enter you to win the iPad 3.
3. Email the link to your question to Jared(at)under30ceo.com
Questions will be judged on relevancy, responses from the hightable community and your continued engagement with everyone that answers your question.
- You have until midnight on May 22nd to ask a question.
- Each person can only enter 1 question.
- The winner will be announced the following week.
- A brand new iPad 3, valued at $499
- Have your question and the answers featured on Under30CEO. The feature will highlight you and your business.
- A feature on Under30CEO. Have your question and the answers featured on this website, highlighting you and your business.
- Business book of your choice from Amazon.com.
- Next ten best questions will be combined into an Under30CEO featured article with links to each winner and their business.
Congratulations to last months winner:
Last months winner is Jane Ny who asked “What are the 3 best treasures of wisdom that you found helpful in your startup ventures?”.
Jane’s questions saw a huge response with 49 answers and 750 views to her question. Jane took our advice from the last competition by going above and beyond to stay engaged with all of the experts who took time to help her out.
Enter today!Suscribe to the podcast