Stop Procrastinating – Become a Super Hero – Go on an Epic Quest!
In this week’s interview, Steve Kamb (@SteveKamb) from NerdFitness tells us about his transformation from super nerd to super hero.
Instead of reading Harry Potter for the 19th time Steve took a deep look at his behavioral psychology and learned how to turn into a badass adrenaline junkie.
Steve has lectured at Google, Facebook, and Vanderbilt University and is the author of the new book Level Up Your Life where he speaks about how to:
- Create your own “Alter Ego” with real-life super powers
- Build your own Epic Quest List, broken into categories and difficulty levels
- Hack your productivity habits to start making progress
- Train your body for any adventure
- Build in rewards and accountability that will actually motivate you to succeed
- Travel the world freely (and cheaply)
- Recruit the right allies to your side and find powerful mentors for guidance
Hear about how Steve traveled to Monte Carlo, Machu Picchu, the Great Barrier Reef and the Great Wall of China like Tim Ferriss in the Four Hour Work Week… and then went on to build NerdFitness.
Listen in for productivity hacks, life hacks, biohacks, and everything in between…