We are excited to announce that Under30CEO has partnered with Microsoft to giveaway almost $7,000 in brand new Windows 7 Professional laptops to a few lucky young entrepreneurs. The contest is really simple for anyone between the ages of 18-30 to enter and win! So let’s go through how it all works…
What are the prizes?
Grand Prize: A Windows PC (Sony VAIO SA). Approximate Retail Value (ARV) $2,200.00
First Prize: A Windows PC (Samsung 900X 1A). (ARV) $1,900.00
Second Prize: A Windows PC (Lenovo ThinkPad X1). (ARV) $1,870.00
Third Prize: A Windows PC (HP ProBook 5330m). (ARV) $1,000.00
The total Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of all prizes: $6,970.00
How do I enter? September 8th – 22nd
You must create a 2 minute video and upload it to to YouTube that addresses the following points:
1. What is your big entrepreneurial idea?
2. How can the right PC and cutting edge technology be a catalyst for turning your dream into a reality?
3. Why are YOU the best candidate to win a new Windows 7 Professional PC to support your big idea?
Once you have created and uploaded your video you then must fill out the submission form:
Entering a video over 2 minutes or failing to answer each point above can result in disqualification.
Voting period: Sept 23rd – Oct 7th
All submissions will be voted on by the public here at Under30CEO.com to determine the 10 finalists. At the end of the voting period the top 8 videos with the most votes plus 2 videos selected by Microsoft and Under30CEO will make it to the finals.
The 10 finalists will be judged by Under30CEO founder Jared O’Toole to determine the prize winners.
All submissions will be judged and voted on by:
- creativity of content
- composition of how the video is developed
- adherence to theme and contest rules
- inspiration to recent grads and entrepreneurs
Are you eligible?
- You are a legal resident of the 50 United States and District of Columbia, and are be between 18-30 years old at the time of entry.
- If you are 18 of age or older, but are considered a minor in your place of residence, you should ask your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission prior to submitting an entry into this Contest; and
- You are NOT an employee of Microsoft Corporation or an employee of a Microsoft subsidiary; and
- You are NOT involved in any part of the administration and execution of this Contest; and
- You are NOT an immediate family (parent, sibling, spouse, child) or household member of a Microsoft employee, an employee of a Microsoft subsidiary, or a person involved in any part of the administration and execution of this Contest.
This Contest is void outside the geographic area described above and wherever else prohibited by law.
Before entering make sure to download the official rules:
- Don’t miss the Sept 22nd entry deadline!
- Use a good title for the video: Something to catch a viewers attention over the other entries
- Figure out a marketing plan for the voting period for your submission
- Don’t mess up the video guidelines and get disqualified
- If you do win, you may want to look into information on receiving Microsoft certifications.
- Email Jared(at)Under30CEO.com with any questions
Thanks and good luck!