What business isn’t trying to figure out how to drive more sales with social media? If you’re looking to learn than this course has come highly recommended with over 2,000 other students already on board.
What’s in it?
- Dan Martell, Co-Founder of Flowtown Introduction to Social Media Marketing
- Stew Langille, Vice President of Marketing at Mint.com Creating Engaging Content
- Laura Lippay, Search and Social Marketing Consultant Improving Your Search Rankings With Social Media
- Jeff Widman, Founder of Brandglue.com Leveraging Your Audience to Increase Your Reach
- Jonathan Strauss, Co-Founder of awe.sm Optimizing and Measuring Your Impact
What you’re getting:
This course comes with over 6 lectures and 3.5 hours of content on social media marketing. The course is led by Dan Martell who at 25, founded his 2004 start-up, Spheric Technologies Inc. The company grew by an average of 152% per year, Spheric raked in three business awards before he sold the company in mid-2008. Dan recently co-founded Flowtown, a social marketing platform focused on helping small businesses achieve real results in the world of social media.
Price: Only $19
Courses brought to you in partnership with Udemy.
Category: Startup Advice