Build: Lessons learned in agile, continuous development.
Measure: Case studies on pivots & minimum viable product (MVP).
Learn: Best practices in customer development.
Recorded at SXSW Interactive 2012, this course is the only place where you can find all presentations and videos for the entire Lean Startup event!
What’s in it?
- Over 18 lectures and 6 hrs of content!
- Intro: Dave McClure & Eric Ries Uncensored
- (NOT JUST) SHIT STARTUPS SAY: Anatomy of a Rockstar Product Cycle
- MEET THE AUTHORS: Words of wisdom from ‘lean’ thought-leaders
- Steve Blank: Advice for Today’s Startup Entrepreneurs
- CHECK YO-SELF BEFORE U WRECK YO-SELF: Startup Metrics of the Masters
- White House Director of New Media & HHS CTO – A Conversation with Obama’s Lean Team
- Intuit Founder & Chairman – A Conversation with Scott Cook on ‘Going Lean’
- BABY GOT (FEED)BACK: Putting the Lean in Learn
Courses brought to you in partnership with Udemy.Subscribe to the Podcast