Happy New Year! We hope you had a fun and safe New Year’s Eve and are excited to dive into 2013. Like most of you we have had an exciting, exhausting and overall crazy 2012 at Under30Media. We wanted to give everyone a quick roundup of how our year went and what is coming up in 2013.
- The launch of Under30Finance & Under30Careers as part of Under30Media.
- The launch of Under30Experiences where we took two groups to Iceland and one group to Costa Rica.
- Over 3 million visitors to Under30CEO
- Published over 1000 articles
What’s next in 2013?
- Continued improvement of our content and growth online. Our new verticals will be especially important as we develop them and gather feedback.
- At least four trips for Under30Experiences. You can already signup for information on our Microfinance trip to Nicaragua.
- Lookout for the launch of at least two more online platforms to join the Under30Media Network.
We wish everyone the best of luck going into 2013.
Jared & MattSuscribe to the podcast