Under30CEO has partnered with GPlus to provide the Under30CEO community with a forum to have discussions with business experts. The GPlus community is made up of close to 300,000 consultants, executives, and entrepreneurs ready to help get you the answers you need.
So how can you win $300 to the Apple Store?
All you have to do to enter the competition to win $300 to the Apple Store is ask a question about your business in the forum. The more specific the question, the better your chance at winning.
Please ask a question about your business specifically, questions about business in general will not qualify ie: “What do you think of Facebook’s IPO?” See this great example about raising money for a service based business…for ideas look here.
How it works:
1. Ask your small business question here and make sure it is tagged “Under30CEO”.
2. Email the link to your question to Jared(at)under30ceo.com
3. The high quality & most relevant question determined by the Under30CEO team will win $300 to the Apple Store.
- You have until midnight on March 25rd to ask a question.
- Each person can only enter 1 question to win.
- The winner will be announced the following week.
What you will win:
A $300 gift certificate to the Apple Store; redeemable online, over the phone, or at an Apple Store near you.
Category: Startup Advice