Today we had the chance to speak with Matt Beckham, CEO of Quibids.com. Quibids was started in 2009 when Matt was 27 and in only two years has grown to be a leader in its industry with over 80% of the market share. The company is in the interesting field of “entertainment shopping” where traditional shopping meets a game like experience. When you visit the site you immediately get taken in by live auctions and things like 70inch TVs selling for a couple dollars. Listen to the full interview below to learn more about how Matt got started and how Quibids is taking its industry by storm…
Questions in the interview:
- Tell us about yourself and what you were doing before Quibids?
- Why did you leave the original ventures you were a part of?
- Where did the idea of Quibids come from?
- Could you explain how the company works and how the business model works?
- Could you explain the “entertainment shopping” industry and how Quibids has built on it?
- What are a few of the challenges you have run into since starting Quibids?
- When it comes to internet marketing what are some things you like to do to build an audience online?
- What is one piece of advice you can give to young entrepreneurs today?
Listen to the full interview here:
[powerpress]Suscribe to the podcast