At Under30CEO one thing that we appreciate is great marketing, but what we like even better is when the person behind the “marketing genius” tells us that the product sells itself. This is exactly what Sharon Lechter does.
Sharon Lechter is Co-Author of the Rich Dad Poor Dad series with Robert Kiyosaki and has released a new book called Outwitting the Devil: The Secret to Freedom and Success. This book was originally written as the sequel to Napolean Hill’s Think and Grow Rich in 1938, but was never released. Sharon re-wrote the book for an updated generation and will be speaking in New York at the Under30CEO event on the 60th floor of the Empire State Building.
Take a listen to Sharon and hear about how she has started a grassroots movement to solve financial literacy…
1. Tell us a little bit about Napolean Hill’s Think and Grow Rich and how you got involved with his unreleased sequel.
2. What was the marketing behind the Rich Dad series that made the fly off the shelves?
3. When it comes to financial literacy, when young people go into debt, it becomes really difficult to start a business, so what can young people do to get rid of their limiting beliefs when it comes to their finance?
4. Who is going to solve the financial literacy problem? Government or grassroots education?
5. What can entrepreneurs do to be smarter about their personal finances while balancing running your own business and bootstrapping?
Interview conducted by Matt Wilson Co-founder of Under30CEO.com. Connect with him on Twitter @MattWilsontv.Suscribe to the podcast