This Under30CEO is one of the best we’ve had yet. Daniel Brusilovsky is insanely young. So young he’s been writing for Techcrunch since the age of 16. He is an advisor to several venture backed companies including Tatango and Everyme and was an employee at Qik which was recently acquired by Skype. Brusilovsky is Founder and CEO of Teens in Tech Labs which run both the Teens in Tech Conference and the Teens in Tech Incubator. We strongly recommend our readers attend and apply to both.
Check out our interview with Daniel Brusilovsky below…
Questions from the Interview:
1. How did you come to write for Techcrunch at age 16?
2. Have you read Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell and have you got your 10,000 hours in like Steve Jobs did living in Silicon Valley at such a young age?
3. Can you even relate to other people your age?
4. Give us the elevator pitch on the Teens in Tech Conference.
5. Tell us about how our audience can apply for incubator?
6. Do you get financial backing from the incubator program?
7. When is your conference in LA?
8. What’s one piece of advice for young entrepreneurs?Subscribe to the Podcast