If you’re like me and intensely interested in succeeding as an under 30 CEO of your time, then you most have been thinking strongly day in day out on what you can really do to emerge as an under 30 CEO.
The truth is that nothing happens in our world until you start compelling that move by doing something. And for something to happen on the outside world, you need a power to move you from within.
If that power moving you from within is strong enough then grabbing the attention of the world should not be difficult to achieve. This explains some of the successes some highly influential world figures have been enjoying.
This power from within is called idea. The power of idea has the potency of bringing out the very best enterprising side of a man.
In philosophy, the term idea has been used to cover a range of concepts. Ideas are often construed as mental representational images; i.e., images of some object. In other contexts, ideas are taken to be concepts, although abstract concepts do not necessarily appear as images. Many philosophers have considered ideas to be a fundamental ontological category of being. The capacity to create and understand the meaning of ideas is considered to be an essential and defining feature of human beings. In a popular sense, an idea arises in a reflex, spontaneous manner, even without thinking or serious reflection, for example, when we talk about the idea of a person or a place. Source wikipedia
Idea is one thing that most of the world’s successful inventors have extraordinarily capitalized on to have their world changed for good. I wonder what kind of idea you have in your medulla oblongata.
My advice here for you is that no matter how insignificant the ideas you’ve are don’t ever take them for granted because most of these idea might be the reason for your existence. And for you to truly live a rewarding and fulfilling life style which you’ve always aimed for you must give this ides a shoot.
Remember that because most of these ideas of yours are still in their infant stage, it may practically look like nothing to you. That’s why you don’t have to give up on them and keep nurturing them until it gets to a stage where it’s visible well enough to be sighted by anyone who might need the impact of these ideas.
Ideas are like seeds to be planted by individuals, and if these ideas are not planted on the right soil and watered regularly, development might be a problem.
Such are our ideas, if you don’t spend time to develop some of these ideas. They will die before they get to their maturity stage. And to avoid that, you really want to spend time to nourish it with whatever is required.
You’ve to spend time nourishing it because it’s your responsibility not mine.
I’m sure you must have heard that ideas rules the world and perhaps you’ve not I just told you now and this ideas do have a worth placed on them. The only way you can uncover this worth, is by taken time to nourish and develop it well.
As an aspiring entrepreneur you’ll love it so much, if the ideas moving you so far comes out and becomes the next big thing the world most have been waiting for.
Here Are Quote To Help You Value Your Ideas
1. “To turn really interesting ideas and fledgling technologies into a company that can continue to innovate for years requires a lot of discipline.” – Steve Jobs
2. “I begin with an idea and then it becomes something else.” – Pablo Picasso
3. “Everything begins with an idea.” – Earl Nightengale
4. “If at first, the idea is not absurd, then there is no hope for it.” – Albert Einstein
5. “There is one thing stronger than all the armies in the world, and that is an idea whose time has come.” – Victor Hugo
6. “An idea that is not dangerous is unworthy of being called an idea at all.” – Oscar Wilde
7. “All achievements, all earned riches, have their beginning in an idea.” – Napoleon Hill
8. “Nearly every man who develops an idea works it up to the point where it looks impossible, and then he gets discouraged. That’s not the place to become discouraged.” – Thomas Edison
9. The air is full of ideas. They are knocking you in the head all the time. You only have to know what you want, then forget it, and go about your business. Suddenly, the idea will come through. It was there all the time.” – Henry Ford
10. “A mediocre idea that generates enthusiasm will go further than a great idea that inspires no one.” – Mary Kay Ash
11. “Right now it’s only a notion, but I think I can get the money to make it into a concept, and later turn it into an idea.” – Woody Allen
12. “The man with a new idea is a crank — until the idea succeeds.” – Mark Twain
13. “I can’t understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I’m frightened of the old ones.” – John Cage
14. “The great accomplishments of man have resulted from the transmission of ideas of enthusiasm.” – Thomas Watson
15. “The new idea either finds a champion or it dies. No ordinary involvement with a new idea provides the energy required to cope with the indifference and resistance that change provokes.” – Tom Peters
16. “Daring ideas are like chessmen moved forward: they may be beaten, but they may start a winning game.” – Goethe
17. “An idea is salvation by imagination.” – Frank Lloyd Wright
18. “After years of telling corporate citizens to ‘trust the system’, many companies must relearn instead to trust their people and encourage them to use neglected creative capacities in order to tap the most potent economic stimulus of all: idea power.” – Rosabeth Moss Kanter
19. “You can kill a man, but you can’t kill an idea.” – Medgar Evers
Obviously, here’s a list of top idea quotes to help you realized the benefits of nurturing, nourishing and placing values on our ideas rather than for us to see them as not being important. Note that if some of the inventors of olds and recent in this post discarded their idea by not taken then seriously.
But remember “You can kill a man, but you can’t kill an idea.” – Medgar Evers
I’m Olatunji Femi of www.onlinemoreincome.com a freelance writer and blogger. Also a competent and adequate product review writer that delivers and turn your business around for maximum profit. If you’re impressed with my write-up don’t hesitate to head over to my HIREME PAGE.
Image Credit: Shutterstock.comSuscribe to the podcast