Accounting can be a daunting task as a new business owner. Under30CEO wants to help guide you through the process of getting your business on the right track to managing its money and make tax season a little less stressful.
Join Under30CEO as Accountant Mike Dingler helps us through the quick basics of bookkeeping and accounting and then opens up for a massive Q+A session, where he’ll answer any question you have on how to keep your finances in order. Come and ask your questions live and get helpful feedback from a CPA.
- 90min webinar
- 15-20min opening presentation moderated by Under30CEO Co-founder Matt Wilson
- Open Q+A for remainder of session
* Select a business structure (Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, Corporation)
* Apply for an Employer Identification Number (EIN) if applicable
* Choose a tax year
* Choose your accounting method (Cash or Accrual)
* Purchase a user-friendly financial software (such as QuickBooks)
* Choose the names of your revenues and expenses (Chart of Accounts) and leave space for future expansion.
* Avoid over-analysis and over-kill (Limit you accounting work to 1 hour a week)
Presented by Mike Dingler
Mike Dingler is an Accountant and owner of Mike Dingler, LLC
Since 1990 Mike has offered complete financial support for new business planning, financial reporting and tax preparation. His clients include individuals, sole proprietorships, partnerships and corporations across the US.
His main business goal is to cut through the complexities of the tax and financial processes and presents them in very simple easy to understand method. This empowers the client to take control of their company’s financial structure and become more confident in their financial decisions.
He graduated from the University of North Carolina with a B.S in Finance and Business Administration (1989).
He is also a Corporate Accountant for a major US airline.
Space is limited
Date: Tuesday, February 1st
Time: 4:00pm – 5:30pm EST
Price: $5.00 (due to high demand we are charging a fee so only people who can actually attend reserve a seat as seating is limited)
Free to Under30CEO Members and access to the recording will be reserved for members only. Become an Under30CEO Member to have access to all workshop materials and to stay updated on all of our events.
Important: After payment you will be redirected to a website to confirm your registration. Please fill out the brief form to complete the registration process. If you are not redirected contact Jared@under30ceo.comSubscribe to the Podcast